cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look's like something's gone wrong | Telus App and Telus Website

lcolborne
Just Moved In

I cannot add a device or line through Telus digital channels. Different browsers, cleared cache, different computers and via the mobile app.  Went through on-line support, followed instructions, and the same outcome.

I recently went to the store and got another line added, because I could not complete on the web or app.  The Telus store said we will give you the same deal... next bill charged for going into the store and no credits applied?!?

Three of five Telus accounts we have are BYOD.  Tried through Telus digital channels to add a Telus device to a Telus line.  Each and every time the same unhelpful error message "Look's like something's gone wrong".

Called support, got a call back, and no clear answer why I cannot self serve.  Asked to get three phones, went through the security checks... first phone please... I would like a certified pre-owned Apple 13... sorry sir, you can only do pre-owned through the web. If I could complete the transaction through the web I would not be calling support.

Anyone have any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1

T-Speed
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @lcolborne 

Sorry for this experience! 

If you are still unable to order online, please send us a message on Twitter or Facebook, so we can look into it.