cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Am I receiving Private email SPAM

PhilH
Neighbour

I received this email today that is trying to get me to respond for BITCOIN...How do You stop this?

Hello PhilH,

You have received a private message in the TELUS Neighbourhood community.

Subject: What is it like when you can forget about financial problems? I will tell you the system and you can...
Date: 03-30-2021 03:35 AM

Hi! We are the Cryptorace Community - a group of people who jumped at the insane bitcoin profits and quietly got rich! We popularize digital technologies around the world and help people to make money from them! Hurry up to join the best Crypto Financial Society! Open a FREE account on www.cryptorace.net and make money online with us!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It's something that's being addressed. Currently PMs are shut down so you shouldn't receive any more.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jp420
Just Moved In

I got this too. found it in my SPAM

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It's something that's being addressed. Currently PMs are shut down so you shouldn't receive any more.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I got one, too, and when I hit see solution in original link, it's not going anywhere.