cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REWARDS

DART
Neighbour

Why are the REWARDS not showing up. for the past week or so I haven't been able to access to claim some rewards.

5 REPLIES 5

DART
Neighbour

Still no answer

jettess
Friendly Neighbour

mine too frustrated can't access the catalog......and can't use the points towards my bill either. 

jettess
Friendly Neighbour

would like to know when this catalog is going to be back in service? I called telus and no one even knew what it was. 

WhoFlungPooh
Neighbour

I referred a friend to Telus and was to receive 100 rewards points but did not. I phoned 3 times to have the issue resolved. All of the referral information was logged correctly at the time of referral but still no points awarded. Finally I spoke to an agent that manually applied 50 points then stated 50 points would be added the next day. The points were not added the following day. It takes forever to wait on the line waiting for customer service then when you do they put you on hold. There needs to be a simpler way to do this. Too may computer generated responses does anyone remember when we actually spoke to humans and had the issues resolved fast and friendly? Where is the rewards catalogue? This is so unlike Telus to be this disorganized and unprofessional. I recommended Telus to a close friend and this is the service that I get. I can only imagine the fallout when they receive the same poor service. Is this going to effect our friendship.

Treese
Neighbour
Mine is the same. I've accessed several times in the past and now I can't idk why