cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus customer service is horrible

Mesa
Neighbour

Telus has messed up on my bill multiple times in the pastfew months.  Recently by charging me 3 times for a bring it back that was already returned. Then decided to go ahead and change 3 of my plans on their own.  First agent I spoke to was great and tried hard to fix the issue.  He even contacted loyalty to help.  They never called.  I tried to call myself and was hold forever so I hung up.  Tried another agent he said he would transfer me to loyalty than proceeded to get upset because I wouldn't allow him to end the call when he said he couldn't transfer me.  I wasn't telling but trying to talk to him yet he got mad and hung up.  This is ridiculous and extremely horrible customer service.  I will be pulling my two lines from Telus . If this is the customer service consumers are getting from your reps than you need to source it elsewhere.  I have been with Telus for about 14 years and it's pretty sad that it has come to this . Looking at these threads and comments left by others it appears I'm not the only one.  

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Feel free to send us a private message and we can discuss our options to get this resolved for you.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.