cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPP customer service line

HN
Just Moved In
This is the first time I join to Telus through EPP program. The first bill I did not see the credits applied. I’ve tried to contact Telus via phone and chat. Chatbot always says ‘EPP Contact center closed’, or agent at personal chatbot transfer me to EPP line, and wait for 2 hours, no answer. Using Phone line also makes me waiting for 2 hours, and no answer. I keep trying several day. and no hope. Never think this is Telus customer service. So horrible. Sim card is still on the way. Thinking to cancel the service. Is there anyway to get this through.
4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Credits are usually applied I the first FULL month of service. Usually there is a partial month, until you reach your regular monthly billing period. At that time credits are applied for the period of your contract. If you are only a short period in (SIM card has not arrived), I suggest you have not reached the first full month yet.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Uberpete
Friendly Neighbour
This has been almost exactly my experience. I signed up for EPP 8 days ago. On the app, it says my monthly billing started 5 days ago. I haven’t even received a SIM.

Frustrated!

Uberpete
Friendly Neighbour
Hi again!

The email address provided in the initial joining instructions ([email protected]) doesn’t work. I found out by accident that [email protected] does work!

With that second email address, they provided me with an EPP specific phone number that actually connected me to someone: 1-877-460-1195

Good luck!

mar123
Friendly Neighbour

my experiences with Telus - recent one : 

I have just been entertained (nightmare) by Telus Sales Agent - who got me signed in for Home Security and Black Friday Mobile (5 lines) deal. On words/verbal - he got me a 37 CAD Home Security deal (never told me that it was 5 Year binding contract) and with way less devices (on actual as compared to what he told me verbally). Anyhow he also got me signed into a iPHONE 13 deal with 100GB package (with my 5 lines) with 50 CAD for first line and next at 45 CAD Each. But once I signed and called actual Telus - they told me that my signed deal is different from what I am telling them (or what Sales Guy told). After lots of struggle - I managed to got all the services cancelled.... without even using it for a single day (with in 3 to 4 days of signing)... but today i think my nightmware is starting - i got a bill (for mobile only) as 432 Dollars and payment should be done before 28th of Dec 2022..... what ??? but I never used your service ? never got any SIM ? neither any mobile  ? what is the Bill for ? I am now calling Telus and for last 55 Minutes - on wait .. and there seems no end to it ....

isnt it a nightmware ..... TELUS .... what the hell ? All Telecom Companies in Canada simply Suck...... we should ask US companies to take over ....