cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text message

lzanin
Neighbour
When I send a text message I have all the options to indicate if it was delivered and read but I'm not getting the "D" indicting it was delivered. Does this mean it hasn't been delivered, and how can you tell if I've been blocked.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Pamely
Ambassador
Well actually whenever someone delete or block your contact on BBM the contact should just disappear on your list, and if you try to search by BBPin you shouldn't be able to find the person.

Now, if you see the contact but the 'D' that means Delivered is not appearing it could be that your friend doesn't have data access at the moment and thats why it is not delivering your messages.

I hope this information will help you! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Pamely
Ambassador
Well actually whenever someone delete or block your contact on BBM the contact should just disappear on your list, and if you try to search by BBPin you shouldn't be able to find the person.

Now, if you see the contact but the 'D' that means Delivered is not appearing it could be that your friend doesn't have data access at the moment and thats why it is not delivering your messages.

I hope this information will help you! 🙂

View solution in original post