cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 Pro Max: Delay in Shipping

tradingspaces
Neighbour

I placed an order through the web store on October 2, 2021 for an iPhone 13 Pro Max. I had checked the "Order Status" page and it was in step 3 stating that it was shipped, but didn't receive an email with tracking information. I tried contacting agents through the Chat feature, and they told me that it hasn't shipped yet. But was given no reason for the delay of shipping.

So my question is: why the delay in Shipping? Can anyone help me?

5 REPLIES 5

tradingspaces
Neighbour

Untitled-2.jpg

Elky64
Ambassador

If you're not already aware there's chip shortages that are limiting the amount of devices available, also the continuing covid situation isn't helping much either it seems. According to the Telus Mobility site, they show delivery for the iPhone 13 Pro Max "Your order will ship within 1-2 weeks. Limited stock available". IMHO those numbers (1-2 weeks) are best case having a sneaky suspicion you'll be waiting much longer than that. I mean even Apple.ca shows the earliest they'll deliver an iPhone 13 Pro Max is between Nov 9-16 and that's for the 1T model, dates go up from there depending on other storage options chosen.

Tristb45
Organizer
I placed an order through webstore as well. Oct1 i placed an order for a Apple watch series 6 and its now Oct14 and i still haven’t received any shipping info, user agreement and only says PROCESSED on the online store

hasayen
Just Moved In

Hello ; wondering if you got it ? because i am in the same situation !

hasayen
Just Moved In

HAVE YOU GOT IT OR STILL WAITING ? BECAUSE I AM IN THE SAME SITUAYION !