cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website misleading and/or contradictory?

sdyk2018
Just Moved In

I was looking at some other plans for a family member (does not have access or does not use a computer). I was looking up a plan for unlimited nationwide calling. Unfortunately the plan I found on the website contradicts itself. It says for $45 a month you get unlimited nationwide calling BUT on the bottom of the list it says unlimited evenings (after 6pm) and weekends. You can view the plan here: https://www.telus.com/en/bc/mobility/plans/telus-voice-50/?INTCMP=Beta_PlansCatalog_CardCTATelusVoic...

Can somebody clarify what this means? It can be quite confusing due to the contradictory features (unlimited nationwide calling or unlimited evenings (after 6pm) and weekends. I think maybe Telus should do a little work on their website to make it more clear?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

It is a redundancy carried across from other and previous plans which do not have unlimited minutes. Yes, it could be removed, but it is not contradictory, as unlimited minutes are unlimited minutes.

Here is an example where it does apply:

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 8.33.28 PM.png

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

Scoto
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

I agree that needs to be cleaned up, @sdyk2018.

The previous iteration of TELUS Voice 45 had unlimited evenings and weekends. The new (and current) version includes unlimited nationwide minutes any time of day.

I'm going to let our web team know and we'll get that updated in short order. My apologies for the confusion and I appreciate the heads-up.

Please let me know if you have any questions.