cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shareable data

MarilynneS
Just Moved In

Why do I pay for shareable data when I’m the only one on my phone plan, no others use my data!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KnightShadey
Coach

There are two types of personal (Peace of Mind) plans, the Peace of Mind Connect that lets you share your data with another device (tablet, smartwatch, IOT device etc), not another person. If you're not going to use the option, then just switch to the regular Peace of Mind plan, unless they are giving you the connect as a free option.

The Simple Share plan is for sharing/pooling data with other people, if you have that plan and don't need it then switch to the personal plans... unless again you're getting it at no additional cost.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

KnightShadey
Coach

There are two types of personal (Peace of Mind) plans, the Peace of Mind Connect that lets you share your data with another device (tablet, smartwatch, IOT device etc), not another person. If you're not going to use the option, then just switch to the regular Peace of Mind plan, unless they are giving you the connect as a free option.

The Simple Share plan is for sharing/pooling data with other people, if you have that plan and don't need it then switch to the personal plans... unless again you're getting it at no additional cost.