cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase

Mirmir1
Neighbour

The price of my service increased without a notice. When I contacted Telus they tell me the increase was sent on a bill a few months ago on page 11 of 12. The increase was for 3G service on a phone I have they said. When I gave them the info on the phone they tell me yes our mistake we will fix it after being on hold for 1 1/2 hours. I ‘HAD’ automatic bill payment on the account and noticed the increase still there 10 days later when the money was automatically taken out by them again I call and same story 1 1/2 hours again and I THINK they finally got it correct. No more auto payments for me. Does anyone read every bill word for word to see info on bills that are online only.

2 REPLIES 2

Palilulac
Friendly Neighbour

Not surprised with your case. They also increased my monthly home phone bill for 200% without notice. I guess that's how they do business and how they respect customers who are more than 20 years with their company.

If you have a contract with them for home phone, they can't just increase the charge. Make your contract over the phone. No email with a written contract can replace your verbal contract unless you agree to it. Be sure to record the entire conversation. You can use the conversation in court providing you are one of the parties to the conversation.