cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG a341 Cell Phone

rpreston
Just Moved In

Is there a more comprehensive manual for use of the LG A341 than the basic document that comes in the box with the cell phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

js
Coach

Hello rpreston.

I'm JS a contributor here. 

There is a more comprehensive manual available for the LG A341 phone.  If you go to the website www.comparecellular.com,   click on the heading cell phones & smartphones,  browse through the phones to find your phone model, click on that model, make sure you have the PDF version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you will see a downloads icon, click user guide and you will be sent to the PDF copy of the complete user guide.  Once the manual has loaded then you can also print off the manual if you want. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

js
Coach

Hello rpreston.

I'm JS a contributor here. 

There is a more comprehensive manual available for the LG A341 phone.  If you go to the website www.comparecellular.com,   click on the heading cell phones & smartphones,  browse through the phones to find your phone model, click on that model, make sure you have the PDF version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you will see a downloads icon, click user guide and you will be sent to the PDF copy of the complete user guide.  Once the manual has loaded then you can also print off the manual if you want. 

mobile_super
Organizer

You can find detailed manual from below site.

http://www.lg.com/ca_en/support-mobile/lg-A341

wally_west
Ambassador

I used to sell similar phones in the past and the best way to learn remians to play with the phone and use Google for tricky questions.