cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Phone Delivered and ACCEPTED at Wrong Address

tricklepickle19
Just Moved In

I ordered a new cell phone last weekend and it was sent out for delivery this week. It was "delivered" yesterday (June 7), however it was sent to the wrong address and was given to someone via "verbal signature". I'm not sure how someone can sign for my package, even verbally, without having to show some identification to prove who they are.

I double checked my confirmation e-mail and my address is correct. There error seems to be with the courier and I have created a service ticket. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm worried I will not receive my phone but still be on the hook for my plan...

2 REPLIES 2

xray
Hero

Which courier was that?

I have received many packages from UPS, FedEx, Purolator, Canada Post and Canpar that required confirmation/signature but I have never been asked for ID.

CJR
Ambassador

I would try emailing [email protected] or calling the web store at 1-866-488-2709 and ask them to put a trace on the package so they can get the delivery company to track down what happened to your package and give them a heads up that you didn’t receive the device. Once you’ve let them know they should be able to tell you how to proceed from there.