cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

LidiaMatei
Just Moved In
TELUS used to offer great services; I’ve been their customer for more than 10 years. I have few lines with them.

However, today I lived the disappointment of my life; in an attempt to make them adjust a discrepancy in the bill -not a big deal, obviously an error in pricing the device with about $5/month-I have lived the most disrespect I could have from a customer rep- so called -escalations team.

The frontline disconnected me few times, then finally they escalated my request; however the escalation team guy was very rude, disrespectful yelling at me invoking a ‘policy’ which has nothing to do with the matter, in an obvious manner that does not give a dime on customer satisfaction. I wish that TELUS to would be how it was.

Most likely I will move all my business to other telecom company; and would never recommend it to anyone and let my employer who has a EPP contract with TELUS how bad their customer services are. I will definitely not recommend to my colleagues.

Unless

When TELUS will apply fair practices in their business?
1 REPLY 1

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @LidiaMatei, Sorry to hear about the situation with the escalation team.  Is the trouble you're having with the Business team?