cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with the wifi ever since june

cybuster
Neighbour

so ever since june i saw another member here had issues with their telus internet in the same area port coquitlam where wifi was choppy and the app is saying some features are not available or something which i had the exact same issue. that part seem to be fixed now? but i've had trouble with the wifi disconnecting on different devices randomly and my laptop that used to work just fine on the 5.0ghz now will only work on the 2.4ghz and the 5.0 will work once in a while for maybe couple mins and then it'll say no internet.. i'm going to wipe that laptop and fresh install to see if that fixes the issue. so i finally figured out how to get access to the wifi 6 hub thing so i can try and change the channel.. but for whatever reason the only options i have under wifi in the admin page for each wifi band is just turn on and off? i saw pictures of other ppl they have band selections but all i have is 1 option on or off and can't select or change anything?

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @cybuster - I recommend rebooting your modem or setting it back to factory settings and see if either of those steps solve your problem