cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Boost Solicitation email

Shsimpson
Neighbour

I received an email from Telus saying that you wanted to give a set of the Boost devices.  Nowhere in the email did it say anything about cost so now that I have recieved these is there a charge consistent with what you display online for these or am I really getting them for free for my ongoing support of telus for the past 30+ years.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chicnstu
Leader

They are running a campaign in certain areas to give customers a Boost starter pack for free. When properly set up they can significantly reduce the number of WiFi trouble related calls and technician dispatches that customers require so Telus is seeing it as a great investment in their product reliability. If they offered you a starter pack and mailed you one it should be free on your next bill. The normal price for them is $120.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Chicnstu
Leader

They are running a campaign in certain areas to give customers a Boost starter pack for free. When properly set up they can significantly reduce the number of WiFi trouble related calls and technician dispatches that customers require so Telus is seeing it as a great investment in their product reliability. If they offered you a starter pack and mailed you one it should be free on your next bill. The normal price for them is $120.

thank you