cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN

PaulaValenzuela
Just Moved In

I haven't been able to connect to my work VPN for a week now. I have to go to the library to work since Telus internet does not allow me to connect to the VPN. I have tried using my cell phone's mobile data and it works, so it is a problem with the Telus connection and not the VPN connection at my work. Solve it because I have already called for more than two hours and they did not solve anything

4 REPLIES 4

Taffy
Just Moved In
I too have this issue. Telus tells me that they have decided to block VPN'S. They are totally ignoring their clients requests to back off this policy

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'm having zero issues connecting to my work VPN from my Telus connection. Is there a certain error message you are seeing? Have you checked with your work IT in case something may have changed on their end also?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Hello, the first thing I checked was to see if it was a VPN problem but it is not. When I connect from other networks, for example, sharing the internet from my cell phone to the computer or when I go to the public library and use the available network, I can connect to the VPN without problems

You still didn't mention what actually happens when you try to connect to the VPN from home. Which VPN is it? What error message are you seeing? Does the VPN software have a built in diagnostic tool?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂