cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to find the admin password for my telus network hub

IanP
Neighbour

Hey there people, I'm trying to find the admin password on my TELUS network hub so I can port forward but everywhere I look online it's extremely sketchy and from what I've tried it just seems like I'm breaking it and I'm pretty sure I have broken it a little bit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ColinF
Neighbour

Press firmly up on the tab in the middle on the bottom. There is a little circle. You need to press quite firmly to get the cover off. I used a flat head screwdriver to get the pressure needed. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

IanP
Neighbour

here's an imgur link to show you all what it looks like right now.

https://imgur.com/a/7uNkp1i

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Work from the screw hole beside the words: “Hot Parts Inside” and you should be able to get it started.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

could you perhaps send a video or picture of where this screw hole could be? 

Thank you.

ColinF
Neighbour

Press firmly up on the tab in the middle on the bottom. There is a little circle. You need to press quite firmly to get the cover off. I used a flat head screwdriver to get the pressure needed. 

I thought I just had to push up on the tab for it to release but apparently I had to push the tab and pull on the cover lo, Thanks for the answer!