cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party Offer on RFD (Canada)

thalakar
Organizer

Was sent a PM on RFD after asking about the offers for Calgary area.  And the guy offered me the following which seems better than what is offered on the website for Telus. 

Just wondering if anyone knows if it's legit or perhaps a scam setup or something.

Thanks

Sender info

GurinderS92256 Newbie Posts: 68 Joined: Oct 2nd, 2018 9:39 pm

Telus

Mar 9th, 2023 12:31 am

Recipient:

Hello I can offer
internet 1gb $79/ month $150 bill credit
Internet 300 $75/month $150 Bill credit
Internet 75 $60/month $150 Bill credit

Some buildings have additional percentage off partnered with Telus send address to check if available for you YMMV

2 year contract
Unlimited data usage

If you or family have Telus or Koodo
I can give additional $10 off a month and $150 bill credit.

Piktv service $10/month
Home Phone $5/month
Optik tv essentials $25/month $200 Bill credits
3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We always recommend to discuss and/or accept deals directly from TELUS or authorized dealers and not to give out any information such as address, etc. over third party sites. You can always share this information you were given with our team at 1-888-811-2323 so they can verify the authenticity.

thalakar
Organizer

Thanks for your help.  Can you advise me on the best possible offer you know about personally for Internet fibre (to one gig or so not a big deal) on it's own and perhaps one that includes TV too. (I am not really sure about that yet but if it's a good deal might consider it.)

Thanks

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your best bet would be to check out www.telus.com/deals or call our Sales team directly at 1-855-550-4334 so they can go over all packages and promotions with you. They'll be able to get you the best price for the package you're looking for!