cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus unreachable phone number

Matt3
Just Moved In
Why is the Telus communication system so stupid? I get these emails from Telus saying that they urgently need to hear from me and to call 3102255 (no area code). Which is unreachable to me (is it only good inside of BC?).

WHY so stupid?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

310-xxxx numbers are provincial toll free numbers. If you are outside BC or Alberta they may not work. You can also add an area code to them like 604 or 780. Telus currently lists 1-888-811-2323 as the main contact number for residential services on their website. You may want to try that instead.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

310-xxxx numbers are provincial toll free numbers. If you are outside BC or Alberta they may not work. You can also add an area code to them like 604 or 780. Telus currently lists 1-888-811-2323 as the main contact number for residential services on their website. You may want to try that instead.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂