cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Connect Application Issue

sohal4289
Neighbour

Struggling with the Telus Connect application as it is showing can't connect to your modem/WIFI offline, but there is no issue with the internet. I tried to re-install the application, upgrade my phone OS & try to install it on my tablet, but there is no progress. 

Is anyone facing a similar issue or any workaround/fix for this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

El-Eric

Hi @sohal4289 I would say to contact our technical support team if you're still having issues after those troubleshooting steps

TS2020
Neighbour

Hi we have the same problem! Our internet is fully hooked up, however the app continues to say our service has not been activated yet.  I contacted Telus and they didn't offer any solution- just said that everything was working fine on their end... We haven't figured out a solution yet

hi,did you find the solve way? I have same problem as same as you

CraftyMama6
Neighbour

Yes. I always have problems with this app, it is crazy. I have nt had proper working internet forc3 days now. For 3 days I get a message in the app saying they are working to fix the app. I am pretty peeved with the service.

We're here to help! Please feel free to send us a private message if there's anything you'd like to discuss about this and we'll be here!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.