cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Connect App - Remote Access

Chrisq
Organizer

Is it possible to configure the T300M / Boosters to allow remote access via the Telus Connect App? Would be interested in having the ability to enable or disable devices and schedules while outside local wifi via cellular data. 

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can pause/unpause devices without being on wi-fi. I don't have profiles configured but they allow scheduling. I suspect that you can manage them without wi-fi but cannot confirm.

From: TELUS Connect app for the T3200 modem | TELUS Support

Set up and manage Wi-Fi schedules

Create schedules for when your Wi-Fi can and cannot be accessed.

• Navigate to the Overview tab
  • Select the profile name you want to set up a schedule for. If you don’t have a profile yet, create one by tapping “Create a profile.”
  • Select the Add schedule button
  • You can either choose one of the three suggested schedules or select Create your own
  • Choose a name for your schedule, and select the time range and the days you want the schedule to be enforced
  • Select Save

To edit or disable a schedule

• Select the profile whose schedule you want to edit or disable
  • Select the schedule you would like to amend or disable
  • On the schedule page, press the green icon to disable the schedule or make any edits to the schedule
    Select Save

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

I currently have profiles and scheduling setup for the kids to disable device data close to bedtime. I was away from home and the house sitter lost access to Apple TV as this Bedtime schedule kicked in. This was frustrating for her, and I had no way of correcting this remotely.

If it’s not possible to remotely access scheduling, etc via the Connect App, it would be nice if Telus offered a web based solution to access basic modem functions like scheduling when outside LAN.

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can post a request to have this set up under the Ideas section of this forum. Telus has implemented many of the items posted there:

Ideas - TELUS Neighbourhood

Just a long time customer hoping to help.