cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Booster issue

DigBilf
Just Moved In
So today I had a tech come in and setup a new modem as I upgraded to 1000mbps. I used to have the Telus mesh wifi boosters on my old network as my house is horrible for signals. Everything worked perfectly before. Now with the new modem they won't work.

Ive removed, reset a ton of times from the app and the button, and it still has the same issue. The setup runs fine, says everything is working fine. The booster shows its offline even though the light is blue. The moment you disconnect the booster from the modem the light goes red. For some reason it won't stay connected. I've exhausted my ideas at this point. Resets wont fix it. Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1

DigBilf
Just Moved In

I have done more fooling around with the boosters.  If they are both plugged into the modem they transmit a signal and the light remains blue.  Even after resetting and running the app install procedure, everything says great...until you unhook the 2nd booster from the modem.  I have the first booster connected to the modem as directed and it appears to work fine, even though in the app it says it's offline and there is a connection problem.  If I go into the modem settings for boosters I can actually see the booster and my laptop downstairs connects to it, and it appears to be working despite saying offline.  I need to get the 2nd booster to work, any ideas?