cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting credits delayer and Horrible customer service

Ramkumar6822
Just Moved In

@TELUS_Support 

Telus offers the worst customer support service I have experienced so far. I really wish I hadn't signed up with Telus for my mobility and home services. 

Spoke to customer service about missing porting credits ($30/month for 12 months) after receiving the first bill. The agents promised that it will be available in the second bill.
Guess what, it was not added to second bill and called the customer service again. They now said it will be added to the third or fourth bill. I said it is unacceptable and I don't want to be overpaying for the service for 2 - 3 bills and most importantly I don't want to fall into the trap where they are trying to keep me for 14-15 months by starting my credits 2-3 months late. When I pushed back (extremely polite and gently), they responded extremely rude saying that they are not gods to give me what I want and told me to learn to wait. 

I have never treated someone like this and I have never been treated like this as well.

Extremely horrible service.

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

This is not the type of service we aim to provide, and your concerns are valid. Let's review your account details to ensure your porting credits are correctly applied. I want to make sure that this is resolved and that there is no delay in receiving the credits you were promised.

Could you please send us a private message with your account information so we can look into this further?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.