cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry Regarding Telus Router Access Credentials

Serhii
Neighbour

Currently, I have a Telus router mounted on the wall inside a Telus box, which I use to connect to my WiFi access point (AP).

While I am able to access the router settings through the web interface, I am encountering difficulties with the authentication process. Consequently, I am unable to make the necessary configurations, such as port forwarding for internal services.

Serhii_1-1702398265809.png

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide guidance on how I might manage the Telus router located within my apartment. Specifically, could you please assist me in obtaining the login credentials required for access?

Tnx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

At the bottom and above the ports, insert a large flat head screw driver in the space between the cover plate and base. turn the screwdriver so it pries the bottom of the cover plate up. Ensure you hold the base against the wall. The cover should click and pop off.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JStars
Organizer

If you are referring to the white square box mounted on the wall with ports on the bottom, this is the ONT (or also referred to as the NAH - Network Access Hub). The credentials are inside the cover. The cover comes off easily when  pried lightly from the bottom.

Serhii
Neighbour

Thanks for the answer, yes it’s a square box, but I haven’t been able to open it yet

At the bottom and above the ports, insert a large flat head screw driver in the space between the cover plate and base. turn the screwdriver so it pries the bottom of the cover plate up. Ensure you hold the base against the wall. The cover should click and pop off.

Serhii
Neighbour

Using a screwdriver everything worked out easily. Thank you very much for the advice.