cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home internet problem

adib
Organizer
I moved my home internet to a new address in early January. My problems started from then. At first, the internet speed was very low, and a technician came and solved it, but since then, I have problems accessing many sites and applications, and my internet line is limited. I have called several times and they have checked everything but the problem has not been solved. Unfortunately, it is not possible to chat with the agent for home internet, and there is no place on the site to find a technician who can solve the problem except for a phone number. The last agent I called said that the problem is with the modem and was supposed to send me a modem in 5 working days, but now 10 days have passed and I have not received the new modem. Does anyone know what I should do?
10 REPLIES 10

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's definitely not the experience we want our internet customers to have.  I'll send you a private message, look out for it!

My problem is still not solved.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Did our team submit an escalation callback for you?

I have not received any response from the technical team.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

If an escalation was submitted, they'll call as soon as they can. That team works on a first come first served basis.

adib
Organizer

thanks for your response.
I sent a message on Insta and am waiting for a reply.

adib
Organizer

Unfortunately, my home internet problem was not solved and the manager and technical experts of Telus company refused to investigate the problem and told me to solve the problem through consultation with private information technology technicians. While the problem is with Telus company's communication line and server because I have no problem when I connect to the Internet with public Internet or mobile data. 

This is very easy to understand

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

As the manager stated, the fact that some websites are working means the service itself is working. If there are firewall settings that need to be adjusted on your end, there's a chance that it may not be in the scope of our Tech Support team.

I must say that no special settings and firewalls have been made on my devices. If the problem was with my devices, the same problem existed on the public internet and mobile phone data. Your technical technician named Mr. Pavan knows the problem and has confirmed it, but he does not know the reason for this problem. I need to send a technical technician to fix the internet problem, but your technical department does not handle my request. If your technician can use WhatsApp, Skype, and Telegram on his phone with my Wi-Fi, or enter your company's speed test site, I I will not follow up anymore.

Also, I am paying for a phone line and optic TV, but so far they have not been installed and I want to install them.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can always reach out to them directly at 310-8324 (TECH) or 1-888-811-2323 so they can look into resolving it for you.