cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Unlimited Internet

CityKitty
Organizer
I received a mail telling me I was nearing my limit, so I went to look at upgrading. On the welcome page it says I can get unlimited internet free if I'm on a 2-year plan. I am on the plan but can't find anywhere to upgrade to free unlimited. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just type "speak to person" and that should get you a real person.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

xray
Hero
Contact a customer service rep using online Chat and they should be able to add Unlimited Internet to your plan.

Thanks so much. I have tried to find a chat with no luck. Can you point me in the right direction please?

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Go to: https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/contact-us?INTCMP=TcomFooter_contact_us

Look for the purple text box icon in the lower right of the screen and click on it.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

The Chat link is available on many pages during the Chat service hours. You should see the icon in the lower right corner off the My TELUS logon page as well as many other pages.

Chat.PNG

Ok yes that's just a bot that can't seem to understand my question. Is there no actual customer support?

Just type "speak to person" and that should get you a real person.

I had no idea! I sent an email so I'll wait for a reply. Good info if I still need to contact them. Thanks much! 💖

I've never contacted them via email. Email has it's advantages over Chat especially if you are on the go and multi-tasking.

Let us know what how quickly they respond.

As for the Bot on Chat, it's has limited smarts but it is usually obedient if you ask for a real person. Smiley Wink

Email was quick and they set me up the next day.

@CityKitty  At the bottom of this page your on there is contact us place .And chat shows up slowly sometimes. ask for a live agent.  Poleat