cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment retrun

whlee27
Neighbour

I returned my internet equipment about a month ago, following the instructions. I tracked the item today, and it still shows as 'Out for Delivery.' I checked with Canada Post, and they said that for large companies like Telus, if they don’t scan the product themselves, the Canada Post status will remain 'Out for Delivery.' Today seems to be the due date for the equipment, and I’ve been trying to contact a Telus agent for over an hour but haven’t received a response yet. What should I do in this situation?

3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

There will be no additional charges if the equipment is shipped before the due date. Keep the tracking info, if you happen to get a charge, you can send us a private message and we'll correct that for you. 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

UDON
Organizer

Noticed another email from Telus asking me to return equipment.   I've already done this via dropping off my packaged box at a Canada post office few months back, with the relevant shipping label and the package going to Richmond, BC.  Oddly, there is no list of equipment in the body of the email, it just states: EQUIPMENT MODEL.    Can I just ignore this?

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

You can send us a private message, and we'll look into whether you've been charged since you mentioned it’s been a few months since you returned your equipment.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.