cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Support

Now
Neighbour
Hello,

Does anybody know any other ways of contacting Telus Support, except calling them or chatting? I can't waste another 3 hours of my time calling on other planet and nobody is on the **bleep** chat.

I've had enough, I'm losing my patience...! And they gonna have less of a client...!

Please, an email if it's possible, like any normal company.

Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unfortunately there isn't an email for technical support. Most large ISPs don't have one, Shaw included. I've done tech support over email some time ago. It takes far longer to solve an issue over email than it does talking to someone directly. Especially if it's a more complex issue.

If you are looking for assistance in solving a technical issue, feel free to ask here. Someone may have an answer or be able to point you towards a solution. Keep in mind there are some issues that only can be solved by talking to someone directly at Telus.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Well, yesterday I called them for almost 3 hours, because I got a very expensive bill. I tlked to loyalty dept. and the agent "fixed" something, getting back to me ones in a while.

I don't know what he did, but he gave me an offer for 6 monts which supposed to be exactly what I had, but for more money.

Anywhay, I told him few times that I have unlimited internet until Feb. 2021, so don't remove that.

Well, today I got 2 emails from Telu$: one with my new offer with my new "offer" with 300 MB internet and another one saying that I almost reached my monthly internet data allowance.

Sooo frustrating!

And now I have to call them back? In Phillipines? Another 3 hours? In the morning when I'm at work? It's not going to happen. I'm willing to shop around and switch over to... whoever.

So, if you have an email, please help me out. Life is too short...

Thanks in advance.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Again, there isn't an email address. Your next best option will be https://www.telus.com/support/contact-us/escalations/

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Appalbarry
Neighbour

I've tried Twitter (@Telussupport), chat on the web site, and invariably get bounced back to the phone support. (Incidentally I've been given three or four different phone numbers for that, all of which take me to the same place.)  Ultimately on every occasion Telus has been unwilling or unable to do what I needed.

I've now reached the point where I just suffer with problems because every trip down the Telus support rabbit-hole involves two or three hours of my life with no solution at the end.  Honestly if Shaw and Bell weren't even more horrible or expensive I would abandon Telus in a flash.

As it is, we are Canadian, so have no choice but be mistreated and demeaned by the big four telecom monopolists.  And to pay two or three times as much as in Europe for the privilege.

Shaw's Internet's way better than Telus. All the sports channels, competitions, UFC etc. you can find online. For free...!

And all that $40 Essential garbage forced on every customer is free with an Over-The-Air antenna: I'm getting 22 TV Channels with a made-up antenna on the balcony.

I'm 90% sure I'll get rid of Telus. Nothing's new, just higher prices and hours spend over the phone to talk to someone in... The Philippines. 

Enough it's enough...