cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access router admin page (192.168.1.254)

caiojt
Just Moved In

I have a white Telus router white box (new one with IPv6) and I can't access the admin page using the password written on it. Called the call centre and they said it's a 'new error'. Anyone has the solution? Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 11.17.07 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DrPacman
Rockstar

@caiojt Wrote:

I have a white Telus router white box (new one with IPv6) and I can't access the admin page using the password written on it. Called the call centre and they said it's a 'new error'. Anyone has the solution? Thanks.

=====================================================

As a last resort, might want to do a reset on the router to factory, and let it reconfigure itself again. Obviously you'll have to reconfigure and WiFi setting or Network setting you may have implemented.

Cheers

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo", or mark as solution if it solves your problem, thank you very much.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

DrPacman
Rockstar

@caiojt Wrote:

=====================================================

As a last resort, might want to do a reset on the router to factory, and let it reconfigure itself again. Obviously you'll have to reconfigure and WiFi setting or Network setting you may have implemented.

Cheers

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo", or mark as solution if it solves your problem, thank you very much.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Box, or cylinder? The most recent Telus ‘box’ is a modem, and has no routing functions. See this thread for more info.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

@NFtoBC Wrote: Box, or cylinder? The most recent Telus ‘box’ is a modem, and has no routing functions. See this thread for more info.

========================================

Great point that I overlooked.... Thanks..... Cheers....

loyalClient
Coach

Hello,

Is this issue solved after factory reset? 

Thanks