cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost WIFI I need HELP! please

Zylia
Neighbour

Hi so when i first switched to Telus i got a telus boost wifi system with it and everything was fine for 2 months. All of a sudden next morning i am getting really bad speeds. I have tried literally everything i was on technical support for a solid hour 30 and nothing. I tried solving it on my own as i am pretty tech savy and know a lot about networking but i cannot pin point the exact cause of this. I have a starter pack and 1 expansion. Both of the wireless points are under -60db. I have internet 300/300. I do a speed test on both my wireless boosters and i am getting 120down and 12up. I have actually no clue what to do and i don't want to upgrade my internet plan to gigabit cause that is unnecessary. I am to the point were i am about to throw my boost WiFi system and go get googles mesh. Like if anyone has any clue please help!!. I have been in my control panel for my router so much i can do a full 100 question test and get it right. i have spent over 150 hours trying to get this fixed and just can't.

2 REPLIES 2

Zylia
Neighbour

oh and i also got a t3200 modem

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you reset the Boost devices, using a pin in the reset hole on the back, and set the up fresh from factory settings?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"