cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3g 1 month late, 2 techs failed, no contact no updates, who to talk to?

E2
Neighbour

Telus really been messing me around for the last month, I signed 2 year 3g internet and tv contract 1 month ago, specifically asked if it's supported in my neighborhood and was told it is.

Since then 2 techs appointments, both have come in and both failed to install xgs-pon transciever, both spent 2 hours, first guy just mumbled and was in a rushed and crappy mood and left me with no information, second guy was nice and tried to figure out the issue and installed a switch on a close by hub but even still it failed and he tells me it wasn't wired correctly and they will have to do it, and it could take a couple of weeks, and again, nobody to contact.

In the process I've got ridiculous support like I already have it on my 3g old wifi hub trashcan, wrong, or I already have it, wrong, or I need to buy a gaming pc, wrong, I tell them I want to talk to someone locally, they won't let me.

So now 1 month into my contract I have a NAH that barely managed to get 1g back working after 5 hours, and no information or eta or basic decency of a contact number that isn't halfway across the world giving me wrong information when the issue is about my neighborhood. Telus texts me twice and asks if situation is fixed, I text back no today and it tries to set me up a virtual appointment, which there are none available, fking great. I have to ditch shaw soon but I'm not comfortable until I get 3g as promised but my interactions with telus have been a horror show.

Who can I call. Or someone can msg me here, because it's unacceptable 1 month late.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.