cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treat your staff better

Kellyw1957
Just Moved In

I was a Shaw customer up until a year ago.  I went to your store in South Edmonton Common.  Your gentleman who helped me was you Representative for the EPP program.  He got me for all my services and security.  At the end of the day though I still pay less.

I hope you folks at Telus had no part in this. I went in the other day asking for him.  I Was almost laughed out then cornered by 3 staff who gladly filled me on <personal indentifiable info removed by mod>.

How dare the staff speak so ill of someone who is not there to defend them self. Also, if he is addicted to drugs, it shouldn't be laughed at amongst staff, he should be offered help.. It is considered a mental health problem these days not a joke.

I don't have <personal indentifiable info removed by mod> number otherwise I would have told him, I hope you do the right this and put an end to this. To be so blatantly inconsiderate to a person's reputation. 

Warm Regards,

2 REPLIES 2

xray
Hero

@Kellyw1957 wrote:
I was a Shaw customer up until a year ago.  I went to your store in South Edmonton Common.  Your gentleman who helped me was you Representative for the EPP program.  He got me for all my services and security.  At the end of the day though I still pay less.

I hope you folks at Telus had no part in this. I went in the other day asking for him.  I Was almost laughed out then cornered by 3 staff who gladly filled me on XXXXXXX.

How dare the staff speak so ill of someone who is not there to defend them self. Also, if he is addicted to drugs, it shouldn't be laughed at amongst staff, he should be offered help.. It is considered a mental health problem these days not a joke.

I don't have XXXXXX's number otherwise I would have told him, I hope you do the right this and put an end to this. To be so blatantly inconsiderate to a person's reputation

Warm Regards,

You are doing this person a disservice by mentioning their full name in the context of personal and private issues in a public forum. I have notified the moderators to mask out the name in your post.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kellyw1957 We sent you a PM to learn more about what happened. Thank you.