cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Kiosk Wrapping in the Tilbury Park Area (Delta, BC)

Brit
Just Moved In
Hello, I am a business owner in the Tilbury Park area, and we are wondering about having the the kiosks around our facility professionally wrapped with approved images / designs that suit the area? Both pieces of equipment are located on 72nd avenue near Progress Way, and are numbered as follows: 1073B & 1061. I have images of both that I can upload. The City of Delta has confirmed in writing that this is Telus’ equipment. Please let me know and thank you in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

Brit
Just Moved In
Hello, I am a business owner in the Tilbury Park area, and we are wondering about having the the kiosks around our facility professionally wrapped with approved images / designs that suit the area? Both pieces of equipment are located on 72nd avenue near Progress Way, and are numbered as follows: 1073B & 1061. I have images of both that I can upload. The City of Delta has confirmed in writing that this is Telus’ equipment. Please let me know and thank you in advance.

Amyj

Hi Britt, Telus doesn't offer a program where the utility boxes are wrapped. This is typically an initiative done as part of projects/campaigns led by a municipality & community. 

Ewank
Just Moved In

Hello Amy, members of the co-op I live in are very interested in the utility box wrap on our Telus box. Do you advise we contact the city to get it done?

Thanks in advance