cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public payphone booths

SueH454
Just Moved In

I want to have a phone booth removed from my driveway.  The booth is broken, no door, ugly, the phone itself is broken and the line is not even working.  It blocks the vue trying to get out of our driveway.

I have contacted Telus chat, they could not help me but gave me this number 1-800-361-3311 but the only choices I have is mobility, home security, home services, Nothing else. I searched online for anything about public payphones/phone booths, I still cannot find a phone number or someone to call about this.

Do you know how to get through to Telus without playing name games with the voice command and talking to an actual person that can actually set me in the right direction to get this thing removed?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SueH454
Just Moved In

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.  I called that number and they had no idea what I was talking about.  They said "call Telus" ha-ha. 

So after lots of pleading and explaining, they sent me to the supervisor.  For some reason we were on the spanish line.   They kept asking which number I want to call.  So finally the lady understood and took the notes of the adress where the phone booth is, my coordinates, etc.  I asked to be informed about the advancement of the situation.  But it took forever to have them understand I want a phone booth removed!

So thank you very much A-B for the phone number.  We just have to explain thoroughly and make sure you ask to be kept up to date, give your phone number and email, etc.

I will update this post if there's ever any action taken with this situation!

Thanks again

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. That number is for our Small Business Support team. We actually have a group dedicated to requests regarding payphones and booths. They're available at 1-844-825-8481.

SueH454
Just Moved In

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.  I called that number and they had no idea what I was talking about.  They said "call Telus" ha-ha. 

So after lots of pleading and explaining, they sent me to the supervisor.  For some reason we were on the spanish line.   They kept asking which number I want to call.  So finally the lady understood and took the notes of the adress where the phone booth is, my coordinates, etc.  I asked to be informed about the advancement of the situation.  But it took forever to have them understand I want a phone booth removed!

So thank you very much A-B for the phone number.  We just have to explain thoroughly and make sure you ask to be kept up to date, give your phone number and email, etc.

I will update this post if there's ever any action taken with this situation!

Thanks again