cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to elevate a complaint and then cease contract

Billsan11
Neighbour

Hi,

This is our second go around with Telus and it is as bad as the first.  I have had issues since before Christmas and have spoken to agents over and over just to tell the same story at least 15 times.  I switched my family from Koodo to a small business plan to make life easier and to be a bit cheaper and it is nothing but that.  I am owed thousands of dollars have extra lines, still have lines with Koodo and no one will return my calls. I have been extremely patient but now I want the money that I am owed and would like to settle everything up so that I can break my contract and move on away from both companies.  Instead of making life for a small business better it has been made far worse and much more stressful.  I have even gone so far as to sell my shares, I want totally.

Thanks in advance,

B

3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @Billsan11 we are here to help. Please send us a message and we will be happy to help

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

We switched over from Koodo (which was problem free) well over a year ago.  We switched to the Telus business program for cost savings and for better services, data, etc.   We were told that the switch would be handled for us and that we would not have to do anything, I then deployed with the military and thought nothing of it.  When I returned I eventually found out that only some of my 4 numbers switched over, and that there were extra lines assigned and being charged at Telus.  So for over a year we were being double charged, charged at Koodo even though we were not supposed to be anymore and at Telus for the lines we used and others we were not.  I then called at least 10 times and explained this over and over again.  They switched over 3 of my 4 lines but did not cancel the 2  that we were not using at Telus.  We were being over charged for the lines at Telus and still charged at koodo.  This kept going, support said they would fix it, i would repeat the story and still nothing has happened.  1 line is still at at koodo and I am being charged for 5 lines at Telus but only using 3 and on top of that one of the tech support labelled one line "the wife" which I can say we are not a fan of.

In summary, we have been charged thousands at koodo for services that should have been transferred.  W ehave been charged extra at Telus for lines we do not use and have lost hours of valuable time trying to politely correct this.  We would like the money refunded and this corrected.  I can be contacted privately to confirm the details. Please let me know how to best contact you.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Feel free to send us a private message we can discuss options further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.