cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2500 TO CANCEL BUSINESS INTERNET!!

NeedToCancel
Friendly Neighbour
Hi there my name is Marc. Unfortunately I have Telus business internet 1Gb. Is there a way to cancel even though I'm in a contract without it costing $2,500??? I think Telus business is absolutely ridiculous and full of crap to give me a price of $2,500 to cancel. Can someone please help me cancel this internet without it costing me an arm and a leg!!
12 REPLIES 12

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

That does sound high. How much time is left in your service agreement?

NeedToCancel
Friendly Neighbour
28 months

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ahh, gotcha. Are you experiencing issues with the service? Have you had the chance to speak with our Business Tech Support team if so?

NeedToCancel
Friendly Neighbour
I have both Business Mobility and Business Internet. I've had nothing but problems with the Billings. They are always incorrect. I've spent 30-40 hours now on the phone trying to correct it. I'm tired. I don't want the mobility or Internet anymore. It's not worth it for me. Are you able to help? Thank you

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll send you a private message to discuss further!

NeedToCancel
Friendly Neighbour
Thank you so much. Do you have my contact info?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll send a private message now to gather that, thanks.

Neighbour

Dear Marc, I owe $3,800.00 same thing 3 yr contract.

My shop closed after Telus internet/security service period of 12 weeks.

I have jumped through hoops for past year.

Telus so far refusing to negotiate at all

Erin

Sorry , wanted to ask if you figured out how to resolve to your satisfaction.

Erin

NeedToCancel
Friendly Neighbour
I can help you with that.

[mod edit - private info] 

yeah! many thanks

Hello! We've edited that post as it contained a private phone number, which is against our Community House Rules. Also, @2021 if you do require further assistance with your account, send us a private message and we can discuss further, thanks!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.