annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Afficher  uniquement  | Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Easy Roam

Ald3n3
Voisin

I have been with Telus for over 20 years. I changed my mobility package last summer and Telus gave me one with Easy Roam. I visited the Caribbean January 7,2022 and returned to Canada February 7, 2022, Telus has charged me for 7 days Easy Roam at $14.00 per day total of $110.74. I had my mobile phone on Airplane mode and my cellular data was turned off. I had two other devices to make calls locally and overseas. My Telus phone was on for internet use only, I.e messenger.  I called Telus and explained, but they refused to remove the charges. Has anyone encountered this and what was the outcome? I am arranged to port my phone to another provider. 😡

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Dimo-X
Modérateur
Modérateur

If your phone was always on airplane mode then it shouldn't have triggered the Easy Roam activation. Usually it's only triggered when usage begins accruing while roaming, and it would send you a confirmation message. Best to call them to investigate the matter further.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 RÉPONSE 1

Dimo-X
Modérateur
Modérateur

If your phone was always on airplane mode then it shouldn't have triggered the Easy Roam activation. Usually it's only triggered when usage begins accruing while roaming, and it would send you a confirmation message. Best to call them to investigate the matter further.