annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Afficher  uniquement  | Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Need to confirm if its a scam

praveenisac
Voisin

Does Telus have a promotionla department operating from the Ontario province and the call comes from 647-479-5647 ? I recently received a call on a mobile promotional offer  which offered a plan for  65$ per month 25gb plan, unlimited canada wide and 1000 long distance minutes and a free S22 ultra note with 256 GB . They told they will send the order number as soon as it is ready and got my credit card details along with license number.I found this deal too good to be true ad their phone doesnt sound like telus. Can someone from telus can confirm please?

1 RÉPONSE 1

Fabylous
Expert communautaire
Expert communautaire

Hi @praveenisac  The number you listed does not appear to be a TELUS sales number.  Alongside with the plan we have a current promotion for $65 however, it is with 15GB of data.  Since there was private information that was shared, I suggest you contact our privacy team and provide them as many details, (date of the call, name of the caller, time of call was received) and email to [email protected] 
Please be aware, we don't contact clients from local numbers and if you are an existing clients we wouldn't be asking for license numbers as well.  I hope this helps.