cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my Telus Overview Not Able to Load My Information

Ontario1
Organizer

Newly migrated from myADT to myTelus (as part of Telus transitioning previous ADT customers to their system). Home Security is the only product I have with Telus. Set up my Telus on Telus.com website. Established myTelus App on iPhone and iPad. myTelus on website opens fine when I select the Overview. However, on iPad and iPhone, the Overview page indicates "Sorry, something went wrong. Unable to load your info." And a Try Again button is there. Trying Again results in the same issue. Removing the app and trying again, has no effect. Agents at Telus Support do not seem to know either. Can anyone out there help me? Have others run into this too? (Everything was working fine with myADT.ca and alarm.com and the alarm.com Apps. I understand that Telus is bringing things into their Telus fold, but these issues should not arise in the transition.). Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update: After a couple of days, I tried again and I was able to see the Overview Page. It seems that until the first of my monthly bills was generated (I had been on annual), the error would be there. And also Telus Tech Support did some things behind the scenes they said. It is not a detailed Overview page like on the website, just a short few lines that my monthly bill is generated and my balance. But at least there is no more error. We'll leave it at that. Thanks all.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

My spouse has no difficulty accessing the Alarm.Com App using her credentials. Possibly creating a separate account for yourself would be a work-around. I find I have to access it through the MyTelus portal or the Telus Smarthome App.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Update: After a couple of days, I tried again and I was able to see the Overview Page. It seems that until the first of my monthly bills was generated (I had been on annual), the error would be there. And also Telus Tech Support did some things behind the scenes they said. It is not a detailed Overview page like on the website, just a short few lines that my monthly bill is generated and my balance. But at least there is no more error. We'll leave it at that. Thanks all.

I have been having the same issue for months…I am on prepaid and would like to see my transactions but can’t