cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam?

EileenShi
Neighbour

Recently, I keep seeing this message pop up from my iPad, I think it is scam, I closed it many times, is there anyone else get it? How can I get rid of this one?

EileenShi_0-1702662571567.png

EileenShi_0-1702662763164.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

That is 1000% a scam. The deal is way too good to be true and the gift cards it's saying you could get are far beyond anything that would ever be offered. It even offers a $500 TESCO credit and TESCO doesn't even exist in Canada. Plus the website URL you're on is xyzcreators.xyz. That is not a Telus site. You may have an app installed that is popping that scam up, or it may be popping up due to visiting a malicious website.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

That is 1000% a scam. The deal is way too good to be true and the gift cards it's saying you could get are far beyond anything that would ever be offered. It even offers a $500 TESCO credit and TESCO doesn't even exist in Canada. Plus the website URL you're on is xyzcreators.xyz. That is not a Telus site. You may have an app installed that is popping that scam up, or it may be popping up due to visiting a malicious website.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂