cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q2 alarm panel mater code

Robcar
Neighbour
Hello. I was just wondering if there is a way to get the master code to reset my Q2 alarm panel back to factory specs. I wanted to install it to my existing Telus security system that I currently have. Thought I could use it in my garage. I brought this panel with me when we moved to our new home. The master codes are usually 1111 or 2222 but I think my Telus installer changed it when he installed it in our old house. Anyone have any idea if this panel can be rest? Or do I need to get a hold of Telus support? Thanks for your time.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello. Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I have no info. The packaging was thrown out in the move. So no I have nothing. I tried calling Telus but they couldn’t help me. I just wanted to use this panel in my detached garage if I could. Maybe that’s not an option. Telus told me to purchase a secondary panel but it such a waste this one is like brand new.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Robcar I'm not sure if you still need a hand with his but do you still have the original on-boarding package the Installer would've left behind for you? If so, important info such as codes/credentials are usually included in it. 

Hello. Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I have no info. The packaging was thrown out in the move. So no I have nothing. I tried calling Telus but they couldn’t help me. I just wanted to use this panel in my detached garage if I could. Maybe that’s not an option. Telus told me to purchase a secondary panel but it such a waste this one is like brand new.