cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Security - Online Bill Notification

Organizer

I'm not receiving an email when my home security bill is ready. Mobile bill is coming through. Email address is correct. Any ideas? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gotcha. As of now, Mobility accounts and Security accounts can't be on one bill. Your best bet would be to reach out to us over at our Twitter or Facebook pages so we can verify your account and look into it. Alternatively, give our Security team a shout directly at 1-855-255-8828 and they can do the same.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! Do you have any other services with us? If you have any Home Services such as internet or Optik TV, the charges would appear on that bill.

Hi. I have Telus mobile phone and home security. Two seperate accounts. I have both these accounts listed within My Telus. My mobile bill only has mobile info and costs - nothing about home security. I have "online bill enabled" on my home security account but no online bill is showing up in my email mailbox. Email is correct - nothing in spam folder. Any other ideas?

Gotcha. As of now, Mobility accounts and Security accounts can't be on one bill. Your best bet would be to reach out to us over at our Twitter or Facebook pages so we can verify your account and look into it. Alternatively, give our Security team a shout directly at 1-855-255-8828 and they can do the same.

Does Telus charge the 1.5% credit card processing fee to payments made with credit cards on home security accounts? I don't see the alert when I chose the credit card option. I do see the alert on my mobile payment site.