cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t log in to piktv on android

Ihs
Neighbour
I’m trying to access PikTv on my android TV on my Sony TV. I have downloaded the app but when I go to try and log in, there is literally no way I can enter my credentials. I go to settings and enter the “account info and log out” but I cannot do either of those. I can’t log out nor can I log in.

When I go into that tab, it shows my account ID as “N/A” and username as “N/A”

How am I supposed to access this?
3 REPLIES 3

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

What happens when you try to watch something On Now or On Demand? Are you not prompted for credentials? If not, I'd recommend 1.uninstalling and reinstalling the app, or 2. checking the Play Store for app updates. Sometimes during an app download if your internet connection drops, even for a second, it may not have completed properly.

I have also tried those suggestions 20 times. My internet is hardwired to the TV through an Ethernet cable so I doubt that’s the issue. I even set up a video call with one of your agents and they were confused and said they’d call me back but they have not yet.

Ihs
Neighbour
It doesn’t allow me to view anything on demand. When I go to “On Now” and click on anything it says “ERROR_PLAYER_P007”