cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stingray Music Video Channels no longer subscribed

eb99
Just Moved In

On January 30th, the four Stingray Music Video channels disappeared from my subscription - I now get "You are not subscribed to this channel". There was no notice of this, and if packages are going to be subdivided into smaller and smaller sets so you have to buy a higher level of channel packs, that is not acceptable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BobArthur
Ambassador

And all 4 Stingray Video channels are available again on another free preview. No idea when this one will end. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

BobArthur
Ambassador

I actually called in about this and was told that these 4 channels were on an extended free preview ( I was getting all 4 channels since I signed on with Telus in April 2022 ) which ended on January 30th. If you are subscribing to the Medley Theme pack then you should still be getting them along with CMT, MTV and MTV2.

A really, really long free preview, since I got them from when I signed up for Optik TV in 2016. It has been a really long time since I changed packages, but I seem to recall seeing them as part of one of the entertainment packages I selected, but I could be mistaken.

BobArthur
Ambassador

And all 4 Stingray Video channels are available again on another free preview. No idea when this one will end.