cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace the faulty TelusTV-21T box

Rocky3
Rockstar

I logged into my account online and looked for support answers for why my tuner does not reboot after power is off.

NADA

So I clicked on the AI bot and asked the question. Since AI did not understand, I asked for a person. No one available, would I like a call back, yes, OK someone will call asap within 15 minutes. I got a call back within 15 minutes on a Sunday. So far so good. Interesting that I did not have to give my name or account until after I gave my 4 digit pin, so that tells me my account info was on screen to be verified only.

I explained it does not reboot after power outage unless I keep upplugging and replugging after "Telus" is flashed on screen, then does not continue re-boot. A flurry of questions followed none of which found an answer to why the box does not re boot after power is applied without repititious plug/unplug.

The support lady of course had no answers but wanted to keep asking questions. I asked for a supervisor, someone that can understand it does not re boot unless I help it along.

Being Sunday I can expect a call 24-48 hours later. Stay tuned.

0 REPLIES 0