cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings entered on app or web browser are often not done by PVR

Cugel
Just Moved In

When I use the app or web browser Telus TV+ to setup a recording they show as scheduled in those interfaces but if I go to the PVR they do not show as scheduled. I have missed many recordings this way. However, sometimes they appear (if having been scheduled with enough lead time) in the PVR list of scheduled recordings the next day. These new TV+ interfaces are no longer reliable for remotely recording anything with less than 24 hours notice. Has anybody else seen this behaviour? It seems to be a new problem with TV+ since it worked with the OPTIK TV app.

2 REPLIES 2

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I recently encountered a similar issue with the app where I scheduled a recording and when I checked the PVR it was scheduled for a channel that I wasn't subscribed to.

I've missed recordings in the past and I suspect this may be the cause. Hopefully this will be fixed so that scheduling a recording only uses channels you are subscribed to.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Dimo-X

Strange, if all the requirements listed at https://bit.ly/3Dd0w6q are met and it's still not working, then it would be best to reach out to their tech support team to look further into it.