cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crave some shows not on TV?

BrentKnorr
Neighbour

Why can't I get some shows on Crave on my TV through the Optik box but I can get them on my PC? In particular, episode 2 of Canada's Drag Race, Canada vs the World?
I also tried through my Firestick and it gave a message saying I needed Crave Total, which isn't something listed on Telus Optik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

When you say on your PC-are you accessing Crave via telustvplus.com or crave.ca?

Crave has multiple subscription options, and a number of them have changed over the past year or two; availability of programming will depend on what your subscription is. Previously, it was Crave (available as a theme pack with Optik) and Crave+Movies+HBO (available as a premium selection with Optik). The Crave+Movies+HBO includes 6 live channels and the Crave On Demand catalogue. Their current offerings are Crave Total and Crave Mobile, and an optional STARZ add-on.

Why program availability would change platform to platform is a mystery, though, and likely a question for Bell. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

When you say on your PC-are you accessing Crave via telustvplus.com or crave.ca?

Crave has multiple subscription options, and a number of them have changed over the past year or two; availability of programming will depend on what your subscription is. Previously, it was Crave (available as a theme pack with Optik) and Crave+Movies+HBO (available as a premium selection with Optik). The Crave+Movies+HBO includes 6 live channels and the Crave On Demand catalogue. Their current offerings are Crave Total and Crave Mobile, and an optional STARZ add-on.

Why program availability would change platform to platform is a mystery, though, and likely a question for Bell. 

BrentKnorr
Neighbour

I believe I was accessing it through Crave.ca.
I have the Crave+Movies+HBO  theme pack on Optik

And, they started showing up yesterday 🙂

Weird, did you do anything (restart, reboot, etc) to make it work? 

Nothing I can think of.

Sent from my iPhone

Odd! Glad it's working now though! 🙂