cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud PVR and TV Guide

Barrick
Neighbour

I’ve noticed that the TV guide is longer showing or updating programming for most of the channels on Wednesday October 11th from 5pm and onwards. I’ve rebooted my Telus box and that didn’t solve the problem.

5 REPLIES 5

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

My understanding is that the guide information comes from a 3rd party. Typically the information is only for the next 10-14 days. As an alternative you can try this website:

TV Listings- Find Local TV Listings and Watch Full Episodes - Zap2it.com

Currently their listings only go until Oct. 14th

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Yes thanks for that, but because the guide is no longer updating after October 11th, which is less than 14 days I cannot sent recordings beyond October 11th. Even if I use another app as a guide, it’s not going to help me with recording shows.

BobArthur
Ambassador

I was just coming here to post the same problem. I have reset my Optik TV box several times but the listings have not advanced past 5 pm on Wednesday October 11th for the last 3 or 4 days. I think there must be a problem because the listings always go up to 11 am on the last day showing and I've never seen them stop at 5 pm.

BobArthur
Ambassador

I just checked and my Optik TV guide has finally been updated - it now goes up to 11 am on Saturday October 14th. 👍

My guide also goes to 11am for Saturday the 14th. however most of the stations after 5pm Wednesday of next week still do not show any programming, it just has “no information”.