cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel premium selection won't load

Tatted-Valkyrie
Just Moved In
I've been trying to get into the channel selection for a couple months now to change my premium over to Amazon Prime and as I never got to choose my channels when I renewed I'd like to do that as well but every time I go to the change channels in the my Telus app it just comes up with an error about failing to load or something along those lines, as this is going on month 3 and I'm still paying for Amazon Prime myself I'm starting to get a little frustrated... It's there another way to do this online as I don't want someone just rapid firing off lists of channels to me on the phone, I'd like to just browse through everything.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I had issues similar to yours and eventually had to contact Telus. Turns out I was on a legacy package and Telus needed to make some change to my account before I could make changes to my packages myself.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tatted-Valkyrie
Just Moved In
I have been unable to change my Theme Packs and my Premium Package since I renewed a few months ago as it always fails to load. The message that comes up is " Looks like something went wrong while loading Optik TV Selections." Is there any way around this what's I can view my options online instead of calling in as I would rather be able to browse through channels than to listen to them over the phone.

I had issues similar to yours and eventually had to contact Telus. Turns out I was on a legacy package and Telus needed to make some change to my account before I could make changes to my packages myself.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

BobArthur
Ambassador

Hi there - can't help you with your " failure to load " problem but I can tell you that Amazon Prime is not a Premium option as it can only be added as a theme pack. The Premium options are Netflix, Crave, Xbox Game Pass, Ultimate Sports, Sportsnet World, WWE Network, Fairchild TV, GMA Pinoy TV, The Filipino channel and the South Asian Super Pack.