Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No ratings
dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

What is Neighbourhood Ideas?

A portion of the Neighbourhood is set up specifically to share ways to improve your TELUS experience. As a member, you can submit your ideas to the community for discussion. If you’ve got an idea that will help us improve or benefit others, bring it on.

What makes a good idea?

A good idea illustrates a problem and proposes a solution. This helps us (and others) see the area of opportunity, as well as how you envision it to be addressed. Major props if you can characterize the impact of the problem or size of the benefit ie., is this something that impacts a lot of customers, or a certain type of customer?

What will we do with all the ideas?

We’ll start a discussion with our teams and use your ideas to enhance your TELUS experience. There’s no guarantee we’ll implement every idea, but they are all read, reviewed, and considered. To let you know where your idea stands, it’ll have a “status” showing if it’s currently under consideration, needs clarification, or is being implemented.

How do I vote for an idea I like?

You vote for an idea by “Liking” it. An idea with lots of likes is one that we know the Neighbourhood is excited to see implemented.

Can I edit or delete my comments?

Your comments can be edited, but not deleted—so remember to be constructive and helpful when discussing an idea.

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
August
Updated by:
Community Manager
Contributors